Friday, September 3, 2010

Fitting rooms aren't fat-girl friendly

The food for my new eating plan came today and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I went to Kohls to look for a bra and decided to try on some pants while I was there. See since I have gained so much weight I either can’t fit into anything I own or have literally torn holes in the ones I can fit into by either over-wearing them or basically trying to fit my fat ass into them. Let’s just say that being naked in front of 3 full-length mirrors under fluorescent lights in a small fitting room will definitely make you reconsider your eating habits!

I am so excited about starting the plan. If we weren’t going to San Francisco this weekend for my birthday I would start tomorrow! But I guess waiting 3 days won’t make that much of a difference. Besides, what a better way to end my love affair with food that makes your ass huge then with 3 days of crab cakes, Chinese food and happy hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment