Thursday, November 18, 2010

Falling off the wagon

As I stated in my last entry, I may have fallen off of the diet wagon over the last week or so… oh who am I kidding. I not only fell off of the wagon, I pushed the wagon to the edge of a very high cliff and shoved it off busting it into a bazillion pieces! The result was a 2 pound weight gain. So when my friend Layla told me she could get free tickets to a local wine tasting event, I thought “What the hell!” The catch was that I promised myself I would hop back on my diet the following day. Okay so that didn’t happen, but I did get back on track Monday. Since my re-commitment I have lost the 2 pounds I gained and am feeling much better. I should be getting my new food order on Monday, which makes me very happy since I am out of bars. Hopefully my next blog will have me raving about FINALLY reaching the 20 pound weight loss goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment